Types of canvas used for printing paintings:
- Natural canvas - has a yellowish tint and grainy structure, which conveys well the naturalness of the picture. With certain print effects, the painting looks like it was painted.
- Synthetic canvas - is a synthetic hoslt that has a white tint. It reflects well the quality of the picture when printing.
Standard sizes of paintings printed on canvas:
- 60 x 80 centimeters
- 50 x 70 centimeters
- 45 x 27 centimeters
- 40 x 60 centimeters
- 30 x 40 centimeters
- 22 x 32 centimeters
- individual size
We stretch the picture on a professional wooden subframes. Subframes are made of well-dried perfectly flat and smooth profile, pine. Subframes are assembled on glue. They have a pleasant smell.
Manual stretching of canvases.
- Transforms your interior in a matter of minutes. Even if you are minimalist.
- A correctly chosen picture reminds of the pleasant and warm moments you have experienced and always pleases your eye.
- Doesn't take up much space.
- The best way to distract yourself in the daily rush.
Tags: Modern city